Continuous Performance Management
With a focus on ongoing operational improvement, Continuous Performance Management ( CPM ) places great emphasis on seamless integration into the overall strategic enterprise software quality roadmap. As performance testing is at the pinnacle of the software quality assurance service stack, it relies upon the appropriate implementation of each of the underlying processes.
Some of the benefits of CPM are:
- Cost effective to develop automation and performance frameworks in conjunction as both require code level deployment
- Allows manual test team to focus on non-automated requirements and new/changed functionality only
- Reduction in manual testing requirements thus able to reduce manual test teams’ size
- Permits automatic scheduling, repetition of regression tests on a frequent, regular basis.
- If developed in conjunction with automation, provides ability to port regression tests to performance framework with minimal re-analysis
- Permits regression testing prior to performance testing, effectively reducing risks and reworks
- Able to implement standards and common practices across all areas of test automation
- Facilitates effective resource utilization in the managing and maintenance of the entire automated test basis (both performance and automation)
The service offering
- Core Performance testing
- Performance test management
- Performance Consulting
Investment and Costing
The DTS Service Offerings are broken down into separate costs based on engagement model, services requires and any specific client requirements. DTS offers either Fixed Cost Or Rate Based costing models or a hybrid of the two.