Enterprise Monitoring and Reporting [EMaR]
Customer relationship and experience management is essential to the successful operation of any business. The more satisfied the customer base the easier they are to retain and leverage for on going business opportunities.. A Companies competitive edge is not just about product or service but maintaining good customer relationships. DTS assists its clients build these relationships by providing a technical based solution to monitor and provide key usage information on customer system usage.
DTS Enterprise Monitoring and Reporting(EMaR) is a managed service that enables our customers to maximize the value of business critical web applications.
EMaR provides insights that help businesses understand what obstacles users encounter using their web applications. If these obstacles originate from slow performance, outages (total or just one server) or even functional, all interactions are mapped within the product set and reported back to the customer in a controlled and effective manner based on the predefined communication plans and agreed upon service level agreements.
DTS Enterprise Monitoring and Reporting services provide the following benefits:
- Insight into real user experiences, both positive and negative.
- Who the application users are
- Users’ geographic location
- Which parts of the application users have accessed
- Response time experienced by users
- Errors encountered by users.
- Reduce time spent on trying to reproduce a problem.
- Ability to measure Service Levels, based on the end-user experience.
- performing passive monitoring that requires no application instrumentation or addition / modification to your business systems or data.
- Ability to measure and monitor software application services uptime, anytime.
- Reduce time to determine the root-cause of a customer reported issue.
- Provision of reports to prove internal auditors requirements regarding user activity.